If you’re already a Hitchhiker, log in to access this content.
Responding to Reviews and Q&A| Hitchhikers Platform
What You’ll Learn
In this section, you will learn:
- How to view and respond to reviews
- How to respond to Q&A
- How to sign up for these proactively
Overview of Responding to Reviews & Q&A
Responding to reviews and questions is very quick and easy via Knowledge Assistant. In most cases, you will probably be responding to a proactive notification from Knowledge Assistant but you can also ask Knowledge Assistant to show you the latest reviews or questions.
For reviews, you can ask things like:
- “Show me my reviews”
- “Show me my reviews that need a response”
- “How many reviews do I have”
- “What’s my average rating”
For questions, you can ask things like:
- “Show me my questions”
- “Show me my questions that need an answer”
You can also start responding to reviews or questions that need a response.
Batching of Messages
We don’t want to overwhelm you with messages so if you receive an influx of reviews or questions within a short period of time, we will batch the notification instead of sending individually. The message will tell you how many reviews you recently received and then you can ask Knowledge Assistant to show you those reviews if you want to look through them.
Otherwise, we will send you the reviews as they come in. If you are in the middle of a conversation, we will wait up to 6 hours for that conversation to expire before sending the review. Make sure to finish your conversations!
Tips and Tricks
Here are a few recommendations for interacting with reviews and Q&A via Knowledge Assistant:
- If you have some free time while on your phone (perhaps while on a plane or waiting for an appointment), you can quickly go through any backlog you might have so you can make sure your customers are happy.
- Q&A can support questions from any source - whether that’s Google or Answers! This is a great way to stay on top of the flow of questions coming in and to get your field users involved in helping Answer questions that come in!
- Wow your customers by responding to them in record time, as quickly as you would a text – it really will make a difference
- For the analytics questions like “What is my average rating” or “how many reviews do I have”, you can get a response based on a specific entity or across the whole account.