Getting Analytics | Yext Hitchhikers Platform
What You’ll Learn
In this section, you will learn:
- How to request analytics
- What analytics are supported
Overview of Analytics
Knowledge Assistant allows you to retrieve some analytics from the platform so you can understand your performance quickly on-the-go.
You can ask things like:
- “How many profile views did I get last month?”
- “How many impressions did I have in March?”
- “How am I doing?”
Note: the profile views and impressions are only those that are from the extended network and don’t include those from Google, Facebook, Bing or other premium publishers. Want more analytics types supported? Tell us more about your use case in the Hitchhikers Community!
Tips and Tricks
Here are a few recommendations for interacting with analytics via Knowledge Assistant:
- You can do comparative analytics to see what your data looks like year over year
- You can check for a single entity or across several entities at once