Module Assessment| Hitchhikers Platform
Now that you have a saved filter for any entities that don’t have hours set, export these entities into a file so you can send over to CEO Marty. Make sure to include the Entity ID, Yext ID, Territory and City.
To impress him, you decide to set up an automated export to your email so you can receive this weekly and have ready to forward to him at a moment’s notice.
Export data for the saved filter “Hours Data Check”
- Filter to the Hours Data Check saved filter and select More Actions > Export Entities
- Keep all default settings in Basic Info screen
- Include the relevant information he needs: Entity ID, Yext ID, Territory and City.
- Rename the City field header to say
Save the export with the title ‘Restaurants without Hours Report’
From your new saved export configuration screen add an Automated Delivery. Schedule a monthly export to send to your email. The subject line should say ‘Turtlehead Tacos Restaurants Missing Hours’. The delivery should be monthly, starting at any date in the future at 9am ET.
Submit your challenge.
After submitting your challenge for credit, delete your saved export by following these steps:
- Navigate to Knowledge Graph > Configuration > Saved Entity Exports
- Find the saved export to delete. Click the dropdown on the right side and click “Delete”.