I am curious if I am able to update the coloring/styling of my Answers Experience once I’ve integrated with Zendesk.
Our brand’s colors are blue and gold , so I would love for the ‘Help Articles’ header background to be blue with the text color as gold (and replicate for other headers as well).
Please see here for step by step to add the colors:
- Within the Yext platform, go to Pages > Sites > Edit > View Code Editor
- Click on the pencil icon next to ‘master’ on the left-hand side
- Once your environment is initialized, click Static > scss > answers.scss on the left-hand side of your page
- Click ‘View Live Preview’ at the top of the page to view a preview of your Answers Experience
- Within Live Preview, identify the element you’d like to adjust:
- Right click on the page and click ‘Inspect’
- Click the mouse logo at the top-left of the new window that appears
- Hover over the element you’d to adjust and click once your selector chooses the right div
- Once you select the element, copy the css on the right-hand side of the page in the ‘Styles’ window
- For example, if you selected the titleLabel, copy
- Paste this code snippet into the answers.scss file, and add the following line of code within the curly brackets:
For more information, visit our training on Frontend Branding and Styling here.
Let us know if you have any other questions!