Constant Value Data Mapping | Yext Hitchhikers Platform
What You’ll Learn
In this section, you will learn:
- How it works
- Use Cases
You can enter text or upload an image as a constant value. This allows you to display the same hardcoded content in this field across all pages using the template.
Some modules (like the Store Locator module) contain specific module parameters that only offer constant value options.
When a module parameter is set to display a constant value, if you want to remove a parameter from displaying across all of your pages, just delete the text or the image in the parameter.
- Logo or text in the top navigation bar
- Headline text to announce a section on a page
- Text in call-to-action buttons
To Enter a Constant Value
- Click into the module.
- Click on the name of the module parameter you would like to update.
- If the module is defaulted to a constant value, enter text into the text box. For photo fields, click Add Image and select a file from your computer or enter an image URL.
- Otherwise, click More Options and click Use a constant value and either enter text, or if it is a photo field, upload the photo or enter a URL for the photo.
Daily Quiz Streak: 0
Quiz Accuracy Streak: 0
Question 1 of 2
When a field is set to constant value:
Question 2 of 2
What are use cases for setting module parameters to a constant value? (Select all that apply)
Soon you'll be your brand's hero! 🎓
You've already completed this quiz, so you can't earn more points.You completed this quiz in 1 attempt and earned 0 points! Feel free to review your answers and move on when you're ready.
Sign up for Hitchhikers to start earning points!
If you're already a Hitchhiker, log in to access this content.
<% elem.innerText %>