In the Spring ‘22 release, we now support embedded fields from Knowledge Graph in the body of Facebook and Google Local Posts. Embedded fields are useful for posting to several entities at once, because fields like phone numbers and addresses are different for each entity. Embedding fields allows you to post the same message to each location, with dynamic values for those entity-specific fields.
To add embedded fields to Google Local Posts:
- Click Listings in the navigation bar and click Post.
- Click on the + Add Post button.
- Click on the desired publisher icon.
- To add an embedded field, click on the plus sign and select your desired embedded field from the drop-down menu.
- Click Post Now to publish your post, or click on the drop-down button next to Post Now to schedule the post for a future date and time. For more information, see Create a Social Post.
To learn more about Embedded Fields, visit the Embedded Fields Overview training unit.
Turn on the Spring ‘22: Posting UI Updates (early access) account feature to use this feature during the Early Access period.