Step 2: Add Provider URL and Certificate in Yext
Once you’ve added your App and navigated to the Setup Instructions within Okta, you are ready to add the relevant details about your SAML Configuration to Yext.
Add Provider URL and Certificate in Yext
- Provide Yext with the following two items shown on the new page that comes up:
- Identity Provider Issuer (goes into the IDP Issuer field on the “SAML Configuration” page in Yext.
- X.509 Certificate (goes into the Certificate field on the “SAML Configuration” page in Yext)
- Assign the new Yext app to your users in Okta.
- In Okta, the user’s username is their primary email address. See Step 1 in Prerequisites of Configure SAML SSO guide for details on making sure users are set up correctly.
Your users should now be able to log into Yext via Okta!