Next Steps | Yext Hitchhikers Platform
If you made it this far, congratulations on building your Search experience! There are two next steps going forward:
Deploy and Integrate With Your Website
Once you have your experience fully built and ready to integrate, it will be time to deploy it onto your website. We have created a deployment guide which we recommend reviewing and sharing with your website development team.
If you are ready to deploy Search onto your website, proceed to the Search Deployment Guide .
Continue to Optimize Your Experience
Fundamental to the Yext philosophy is that search experiences require continuous optimization to be successful. You cannot set up a search experience and then expect it to run in perpetuity successfully. You’ll need to observe what consumers are searching for and what consumers expect, and adapt. Agility is key.
Check out these modules to keep learning about optimizing your search experience:
- Add or remove verticals , like Jobs, Services, or Articles
- Customize your cards to match your business priorities
- Add advanced features like facets or sorting to improve the search experience
- Add Query Rules to incorporate your business rules to tailor results for your customers
- Add more advanced styling , e.g., make your CTA buttons match your site’s styling
- Tailor your CTAs to match your business needs by updating your data in the Knowledge Graph
- Add a Bounding box if your locations are in a limited area to improve location search quality
- Add a Third party Links backend as a last-result links solution on your search experience