If you’re already a Hitchhiker, log in to access this content.
Location Listings Screen| Hitchhikers Platform
What You’ll Learn
In this section, you will learn:
- How to navigate the Location Listings screen
What is the Location Listings tab
The Locations tab in Listings is where you’ll find a listing by listing breakdown for all of your entities. Think of it like your Command Center for Location Listings.
You can view, search and export your listings from this screen, as well as do things like opt-in, opt-out, escalate and force sync your listings. You’ll learn all about these actions throughout this track.
How to navigate the Location Listings Screen
On the left hand side, you’ll see easy to use quick filters for things like Status and Publisher. If you click these, the table will auto-filter accordingly. If you’d like to add additional filters on top, you can click the Advanced Filter button to further filter the table.
In the table itself, there is a unique row for each Publisher and Entity combination. There are several columns available, most importantly:
- Publisher: The site that the location is being synced to. If there are any pending duplicates identified, you’ll also see this alert that you need to review your duplicates
- Core Entity Information: This is the entity that is being synced to the listing.
- Status: This is the Status of the listing.
- Issues: If a listing is Unavailable, you’ll see the issues identified here. You can hover over the information icon to learn more.
- Subscribed Features: Summarizes the features that are available on the publisher that you are subscribed to
- Combo-Action Button: Surfaces what Yext considers the most important action for that row. If a listing is Live, it should say View Listing; otherwise, it will present you with another actionable option.
You can also export your listings into a spreadsheet, which is useful if you want to get any of the table information in a spreadsheet form. Customers also use this to extract the Listing URLs for their listings for use in other initiatives or systems.
The data in this table is also available via the Listings endpoint of our Knowledge API, which you can learn more about in our API Documentation.
If you ever need to get into the weeds of your listings, this is the place to go. Unlike the Overview Screen, everything on this screen is down the specific Listing level. We recommend coming here to take action on any of your tasks or to learn more information about any unavailable listings.