Module Assessment | Yext Hitchhikers Platform
You’re ready to start customizing the Restaurant pages for Turtlehead Tacos and map to the data in their Content.
There are a few things you know you want to do:
- Add things like a Banner with an image and description of Turtlehead Tacos and a Core Location Details module to display information specific to the restaurant.
- Add some FAQs to link from the Restaurant page. They get asked a lot of questions and this should help reduce call volume so the team can focus on delivering a great restaurant experience.
- Show a preview of the Community Stories on the page so more people know about what they’re doing in the local communities.
- Add the Restaurant Promotions to the page.
- Make sure that the Nearby Locations module is only pulling from open restaurants.
Update the Banner Image module.
- Use a constant value for the ‘Background Image’. Here’s the image URL you should use: https://dynl.mktgcdn.com/p-sandbox/jMqDnPsyRtfY7_Bd29Cdknzv1JW-7KuOLtokUmX9o2M/800x600.jpg.
- Map the ‘Paragraph’ parameter to the Description field.
- Map the ‘Primary CTA Text’ to ‘Primary CTA > Label’
- Map the ‘Primary CTA URL’ to ‘Primary CTA > Link’
- Update the Secondary CTA Text to ‘Make a Reservation’
Update the Core Location Details module.
- Update the Primary Hours Heading to a constant value of “Restaurant Hours”
- Remove the headline by mapping to “None”
Upload this FAQs file to the platform: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u_JNbQnqyhd6BIXLSmXCrkONbcHkmV9WbiGFPvnMT-0/edit#gid=0
Add the ‘Individual FAQ’ module to your page.
- Move it above the ‘Text Block’ module
- Replace ‘Headline’ with ‘Frequently Asked Questions’
- Map ‘Image’ to ‘None’
- For the rest of the fields, you want to map to another Entity: “faq-1 - Do you sell gift cards?” for each of the parameters.
- Map the ‘Question Text’ to the ‘Question’ field on the Gift Card FAQ entity
- Map the ‘Answer Text’ to the ‘Answer’ field on the Gift Card FAQ entity
- Map the ‘Link Text’ to the ‘Primary CTA > Label’ field on the Gift Card FAQ entity
- Map the ‘Link URL’ to the ‘Primary CTA > Link’ field on the Gift Card FAQ entity
Add the ‘Three Column List’ module for the Restaurant Promotions.
- Move this module below Core Location Details module
- Update the ‘Headline’ to ‘Restaurant Promotions’
- Update the list source so it pulls from the Restaurant Promotions field on the Restaurants (this entity).
Within the list of items:
- Remove the Subtitle by mapping to ‘None’
- Map the ‘Title’ to ‘Title’ sub-field
- Map the ‘Description’ to ‘Description’ sub-field
- Map the ‘Image’ to ‘Photo’ sub-field
- Update ‘Additional Information - Link Text’ to ‘Visit Turtlehead Today’
- Update ‘Additional Information - Link’ to
Update the ‘Text Block’ Module to highlight the Save the Turtles Community Story.
- Update the ‘Headline’ to ‘Community Stories’
- Map the Paragraph to another entity, select the Save the Turtles (CS-1) entity and select the ‘Description’ field
- Update the ‘Button Text’ to ‘Learn More’
- Update the ‘Button URL’ to
- Update the ‘Background Color’ to #d5d5d5
- Make sure it’s above the Nearby Locations Module if it’s not already
Update the ‘Nearby Locations’ module.
- Navigate to Content > Configuration > Saved Filters and copy the “Open Restaurants” filter ID as the Saved Filter ID
- Update the ‘Headline’ to ‘Nearby Restaurants’
- Update the ‘Limit’ to 4
Update the ‘Navigation Bar with Yext Search Bar’ module
Update the link text to have the following header names in this order:
- Community Stories
- The Turtlehead Fun Zone
Make sure the Logo is the Turtlehead Tacos restaurant logo.
Make sure you spelled any constant values exactly as specified in the challenge. For example, the last link in the Navigation Bar should say
“The Turtlehead Fun Zone”
- “Turtleheads Fun Zone”
- “The Turtle Zone”
- “Turtlehead Fun Zone”