We are excited to announce our Answers Hitchhikers Theme 1.24!
With the Answers Hitchhikers Theme 1.24, we’ve added several new formatters, styling updates, and more.
You can find the full list of features and bug fixes below, with additional details available in their linked Community posts.
- Open Status Automation: Edit open status translations directly in the relevant .po file
- New Formatter for Currency: Convert the $ value to the localized currency of your Answers experience
- New Formatter for Categories: Show the Categories of your entities on the frontend of your Answers experience
- Styling for Video and Prominent Image Card: Unified the height of all images and videos
- Text Highlighting for Google Chrome to view details on doc-search standard cards: Clicking “View Details” on a direct answer will now highlight the answer on the page (only available in Google Chrome)
We recommend reading the details within each update item post to understand this theme’s upgrade considerations. Implications—namely re-forking certain files or cards, as well as adding a new variable—will only apply for the following three updates:
If you forked the stringlocalizer.js and formatter-internals.js, you’ll need to re-fork.
Add the new variable
yxt-product-prominentimage-height to your answers-variables file when you upgrade. This controls the height of the image on the product prominent image card.
If you’ve forked the video card, you should refork to get these updates.
If you forked the documentsearch-standard card you’ll need to re-fork to take advantage of this feature.