Heard about our Google Call History feature in the October ‘22 Release? With Call History enabled, you can track calls made to your GBP listing from customers who found your business on Search and Maps. This feature can help your business:
- Understand when customers are trying to contact you
- Respond to missed calls and stay engaged with customers
- Consolidate your calls across both platforms (Search and Maps) in a single place
Google enabled this feature by adding forwarding numbers behind the CTAs on your Knowledge Card which track your customers’ phone number, time of call, and your business’ breakdown of answered vs. missed calls.
In order to view Call History analytics, Google requires you to explicitly opt in to their Call History feature. Here are the steps to quickly do it in our platform across all of your locations:
- Click Listings in the navigation bar and click Publishers.
- Click Google Business Profile.
- Click on the Configuration tab.
- Click Google Call History in the Features section and toggle the setting On.
- Click Save.
Now that you have Google Call History enabled, you’re ready to take advantage of Call History analytics — we’ll discuss these analytics in another Listings tip!