- Thumbs Up Events: Number of times Thumbs Up has been clicked
- Thumbs Down Events: Number of times Thumbs Down has been clicked
- Answers Voice Searches: Number of searches made using voice search
Dimensions / Filters
These new dimensions / filters help you better understand how filtering impacts search.
From what are the most frequent facet filters being used to what values are being filtered to the most, these new filter fields let you dive even deeper into how people engage with search using filters.
- Filter Type: Whether the filter applied is a FACET, NLP, or STATIC filter
- Filter Key: Field from the Knowledge Graph which Search filtered on
- Filter Value: Value used to filter Search
- Filter Operator: Whether the filter operator used is BETWEEN, EQUALS, EQUAL_TO, GREATER_THAN, GREATER_THAN_OR_EQUAL_TO, LESS_THAN, LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL_TO, NEAR, or OPEN_AT
- Filter Source: Whether the filter applied to the Search comes from the Algorithm, a Query Rule, or the UI
Has Voice Search: Includes only searches made using voice search
These new dimensions / filters help you better understand when and what type of Direct Answers are getting returned on your experience:
- Direct Answer Type: Type of Direct Answer returned for a Search
Direct Answer Field Type: Type of Field used for Direct Answer returned for a Search: Type of Direct Answer returned for a Search
Other Dimensions / Filters
In addition, we’ve added the following dimensions / filters which make it easier for you to understand where your users are searching from, what verticals are getting returned and how support search is doing in case deflection.
- User Region: Region of user running Search
- User Postal Code: Postal Code of user running Search
- Browser: Browser of user running Search
- Vertical Returned: Vertical returned in results for a Search
- Has Case Start: Indicates the first search in the case creation process
- Has Case Submit: Indicates the last search in the case creation process