If you’re already a Hitchhiker, log in to access this content.
Module Assessment| Hitchhikers Platform
Turtlehead Tacos is trying to track phone calls as a way to understand the value of orders placed over the phone. To start, they want to monitor the value driven by the Mobile Click to Call clicks.
Navigate to Analytics > Conversion Tracking and click the button to “Manage Conversion Tracking”.
Click “+ Add Conversion Action”. Create a Click-Based Conversion action titled
Mobile - Click to Call Phone.
- Conversion Type: Select “Purchase”
- Conversion Trigger: Select “Clicks”
- Conversion Clicks: Select a Mobile Click-to-call click type on All Media for all Restaurant entities.
- Conversion Value: Use the same value for all clicks. The average order size at Turtlehead Tacos is $27, so they are going to round down, so enter
$25as the Conversion Value.
- Conversion Term: Keep this as “Is on or after” today’s date.
- Count: Select “Every”
- Completion Rate: About 75% of their phone calls become orders, so they want to set the completion rate to