Google Drive| Hitchhikers Platform
Use the Google Drive Connector to pull in your Google Drive files.
Use this operation to fetch files from your linked Google Drive account.
This source uses the Google API endpoints to
- List all Files (https://developers.google.com/drive/api/v3/reference/files/list)
- Export each File (https://developers.google.com/drive/api/v3/reference/files/export)
The metadata for each file will be part of the response. For Google Drive Documents and Slides, specifically, the text content will also be ingested as a
body field in the response.
See Fields below for a list of the fields returned in the JSON response (in addition to
body , where present).
Select the Google Drive account to fetch your data from. This account must exist as Linked Account under the Google Built-in Provider.
If you have not already done so, you can add a linked account directly from the Connector Settings page (in the dropdown to select a Linked Account), or from Knowledge Graph Configuration > Linked Accounts > Google Page here in your account.
- When you click Add Linked Account, select the following scope:
https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive.readonly. Then click Link and continue through the Google OAuth flow.
- This is the only required scope for this operation, which grants Yext permission to access your drive)
- Once the authentication setup is complete, you’ll need to provide a specific name and ID for your Linked Account. You may want to use the email you linked as the Name, with the email preceded by the
google.for the Linked Account ID. For example, you might name your Linked Account
email@example.com, with the ID
File Scope setting, designate the source from which to fetch files. Options include:
- Files created by, opened by, or shared directly with the user will be included
- Files shared to the user’s domain will be included
corporaquery param. See Google’s documentation for more information.
Limits & Other Info
- The maximum file size that can be ingested is 1MB. If a file is above that threshold, the body content will not be ingested.
- Trashed Items will not be returned in the response